The main objective of “West-Engineering” LLC in the field of environmental protection is continuous reduction of the man-induced impact on the environment. To achieve this objective, “West Engineering” LLC:
- Develops, implements and ensures efficient operation of EMS;
- Ensures regular assessment of EMS operation;
- Prevents emergencies and minimizes their potential consequences;
- Complies with environmental legislation, complies with established regulatory requirements and other requirements related to environmental aspects;
- Constantly increases the level of professional training of employees, level of production culture and a sense of employees’ responsibility for the environmental protection;
- Decommissions obsolete and physically obsolete installations, equipment, introduces new safe technologies, and automatic process control systems, step-by-step and persistently;
- Improves the technology of performances of works to eliminate or reduce the impact on the environment;
- Regularly ensures environmental monitoring, monitors compliance of activities of “West Engineering” LLC with environmental legislation;
- Cascades environmental policies, regulations and requirements to its contractors, and ensures their implementation.
The management of “West Engineering” LLC undertakes to:
- systematically inform the public and keep an open dialogue with all the parties concerned on the activities of “West Engineering” LLC in the field of environmental protection;
- analyze and review this policy on regular basis;
- cascade this policy to all the parties concerned, including all persons working under management of “West Engineering” LLC.